Why, you ask? Well, thanks for asking!
- I got up at the first alarm (no multiple snoozes).
- I drank coffee with heavy cream (left over from my scone baking). Do not let anyone tell you that there is no difference between half and half (half cream, half milk) and heavy cream, because, there is, there is, there is. Just do it. (Do not worry that heavy cream will make you fat. If you don't eat Doritos, you'll be fine.)
- I took the dog for a walk in the morning when the air was so crisp and the neighborhood was so quiet. My dog loved it, I saw the neighbor at the dog park, and I felt so good. I also told myself that I was jump starting my metabolism.
- I ate one of the leftover ginger scones. Delicious!!
- I took the opportunity between student conferences to walk outside, around the block, in the sunshine.
- When student conferences were over, I ate my lunch outside. In the sunshine.
- I didn't really grade any papers. (Well, maybe a few. But not a lot).
- I did the NYTimes Monday crossword. In pen. (That's right, bitches!)
- I did my Yoga Teacher Training final presentation. On the handstand. I took 5 minutes to talk about Mountain Pose. My teacher said "So awesome!" and that I have an amazing presence. So I guess that means I passed.
- I did not get pulled over on the way home for being "high on Yoga." Though I did think it was a possibility.
- I had a delicious salad when I got home (arugula, super greens, olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper, avocado). So good!
- Seriously, I feel so good. Today was awesome.