Monday, March 21, 2005

Back from Break

Greetings! Spring Break is over and we are back to "normal," though as a standard, I'm not sure we qualify. Amazing Poet Friend has admonished me for being a part-time blogger, and reminds me that if I am going to be a blogger, I must blog. Consider me corrected. I hereby do vow that I will blog each day, even if I have nothing of brilliance to say. I will say what I have to say, so that you and Amazing Poet Friend may read it and judge.
Basketball mania is on hold until Friday, but we had our own soccer mania to experience. I think it is unhealthy for Son to have me on the sidelines. I yelled and scolded Son for slumping on the sidelines and for moping when he couldn't be the goalie. His athletic prowess is laying in wait for another season. On the way home he complained that soccer was "just running around and kicking." Hm. Maybe he'll like Tee Ball better. Perhaps.
Well, Son insists that he is potty trained and can sleep without a diaper, so I'm preparing to wake up around 3 or 4 a.m. to change his clothes and his sheets. Ah, the joys of parenting!
In other news, I began a new story today that I'm excited about. Why do I have lots of ideas for new stories, but can't seem to muster new scenes for this Novel I'm supposedly working on? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: