Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I still have a Blog!

You guys, I still have a blog!
Which sits here, dormant, like a piece of white paper that, for some reason, is growing mold.
BUT
Poetry Month will soon be upon us and Hightouch and myself made a somewhat informal pact to revive our Poem A Day project during Poetry Month, which is April.
So, I decided I would write a poem a day but BY HAND. That's right. Like, in a notebook and shit.
With that in mind, I decided having a daily writing project (a la Hightouch) is a good idea. I have been Facebooked into brevity, but, my dear readers, I have more to say.
Yes, I will not be contained in a mere Status Update.
No, my words will be many and my sentences will be convoluted.
I HAVE ALL THE BEST WORDS.

and out

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

This post could not have made me feel happier. I consider our pact more than somewhat informal. I basically feel like it's a blood pact. Did I read that wrong?

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nik said...

You are trumpian in your triumph!