Thursday, October 18, 2007

Moab...here I come!

We're off tomorrow for The Other Half, the half-marathon I'm running on Sunday. As the day approaches I simultaneously feel surprised (what?) and excited (the heart races as I plan what to eat, wear, etc.). It's an odd feeling.
I am excited, and just hope I'm not slower than I was last summer when I ran my first half. But it will be fun. I'm mostly excited about our escape to Moab, for sunshine, I hope, and some amazing scenery.
I'll post my time and story next week. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Nik said...

I am so impressed. And so jealous! Not about the running of the 13 some-odd miles but of the sunny Moab skies. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Lisa B. said...

Boo ya Dr.!

mryonker said...

Have a GREAT RUN! :)

ErinAlice said...

Wow running!! Good luck to you. Running is not, as you know, my forte and I am always a bit in awe of people who chose to do it. And in Moab??? Wow. I bet it will be fun. Just finish before the octogenarians and you will be fine. Happy running

Condiment said...

How did it go?