- I teach. But it's only one class. Question: How to get the students to f*%&ing talk about poetry?? huh??
- I "have office hours" and by this I mean, sit in writing center and talk to students or former students. Whatever.
- Go home. Today, I did this in a round about way that involved going to the wine store, doing the car swap with MB, having lunch at a Thai place (bringing home take out for dinner!), and catching a bus home.
- Maybe co-op at Son's school or maybe go home to do whatever. Today was a whatever day that included finishing "The Big Clock," doing stuff on-line, napping, etc.
- Eat take-out.
- Try to get Son to bed in a way that doesn't interfere with "The Office" and "30 Rock." Don't I have my priorities straight? TV first!!
- Watch "The Office" and "30 Rock."
- Flip between "ER" and "Private Practice" getting attached to neither and secretly being mildly interested in both.
- Watch the last episode of "Lipstick Jungle" on-line. Mourn for the loss of trashy TV until (maybe?) more episodes appear next year.
- Check email, do Facebook, etc etc, finally sleep.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Another Thursday, Another TV
So, here's what happens on Thursday: