Saturday, January 16, 2010

December: Not long enough ago to be nostalgic about

December, generally, is all about Christmas and my birthday. I don't have any pictures of Christmas. Perhaps they are still on the camera. You get my point. It just happened. Why review it?
Nonetheless, I had a picture of our rollerskating follies and I think the point of those pictures, though I did not take them myself, was: Look at my ass. Because, my friends, there is both less of it and more than before. I think one of my resolutions, though perhaps not stated to anyone but Middlebrow, was that I wanted to have a nicer ass. And, lo and behold, I think I do. It may seem vain to say that, not only did I want to be stronger, but I wanted it to look better. Am I vain? Very well then, I am vain.
What are my vanity goals for 2010? To be in better shape than in 2009. I can't help but succeed.

No comments: