- Took the dog to the Avenues dog park where he lost the ball, chewed the ball, refused to surrender the ball
- Called my mom on the (dreaded) cell phone
- Had coffee at Starbucks with my Crossfit homies
- Shopped at Costco for veggies, nuts & cheese (and spent less than $100 thus undoing the "Hundred Dollar Store" curse)
- Went to my office where I tried to help a student understand sentence boundaries; success unknown
- Observed presentations in my novel writing class
- Watched TV
- Scrubbed the refrigerator (almost forgot this one!)
My life is not exciting but may somehow be made exciting through the vigorous application of a robot voice & a liberal dose of whiskey.
I will pause now so that you may reflect.