- Sleep in.
- Drink green tea.
- Skip breakfast. Still full from last night's late night pizza (leftovers from Son and Babysitter)
- Try to finish the novel I'm reading (The Post-Birthday World)
- Shovel the walk/driveway/sidewalk in less than ten minutes
- Drive to Lone Star for lunch (because who doesn't need a burrito and the world's best iced tea?)
- Make second trip to Steve & Barry's (for gifts, sweater and vest for self, t-shirt for Son, sweater for MB)
- Stop by Red Balloon (more gifts, Playmobil Advent Calendar for Son)
- Finish book on drive home (more on this later)
- Put together advent calendar for Son
- Watch Son open days 1-8 in less than 5 minutes
- Wander around the house wondering what to do
- Read everyone's blog, comment on blogs, click links on blogs, surf
- Watch Son constructing new knight scenarios with calendar booty and castle stuff from two Christmases ago
- Drink some 7-Up
- Stare into space
- Think about making more rice to go with curry leftovers from Thursday
- Consider the movie viewing options for the evening ("The Science of Sleep")
- Finally give in and grade a few Creative Nonfiction portfolios
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Things to Do on a Snowy Day
Not necessarily in this order. But maybe.