Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Obama: Bringing Sexy Back

Is it just me, or does Barack Obama make a friendly handshake look like an intimate opportunity in this photo with Hillary Clinton? You really should get the paper and look at it in order to get the full effect. I think, "Wow!" and then I think, "Hillary deserves to be looked at like that by a man." And "if not one President, then another." You know.
I think it's a good thing Obama has an emissary to represent him around the world. Otherwise leaders, male and female, would be swooning.
Obama: Bringing Sexy Back to the White House (and not in the way Clinton did)(in a Good way)
Or is it charisma? Or charm? Or is it just plain sexiness?
Sigh. On this second day of my birthday month, I am thankful for Obama.

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Thank you so much for this fresh take on the photo, which, of course, you are completely right about. Yeah, I say, reserve Obama for when you need the big swoon. His charisma/charm/sex appeal is the big gunz.

ErinAlice said...

Yes yes. This is why I had him on my blog as one of my new obsessions. He has all of that: charm, charisma, whatever IT is. I think it is also power. I think powerful young men are sexy. Don't you??? Either way I think it will be a very interesting 4 years.

Nik said...

That is hotti hotness. Now I see their larger plan.

Renaissance Girl said...

Yes, Nik: Saving the world through the free exchange of pheromones. That's why I voted for him.