- Not taking Gus for a hike
- Staying inside on a beautiful, sunny day
- Not writing
- Not reading enough
- Not being a good enough teacher
- Not running
- Drinking too much wine
- Watching too much TV
- Yelling at Son
- Guilt-tripping MB for his outings (but he doesn't feel guilt on his own, so I have to!)
- Eating pizza (but it tastes so good!!)
- Piles of shit (paper) in the basement
- Not having read all the books that clutter our tiny house
Okay, I know that's a lot. But there were some positive things about today: we purged the old computer and lots and lots of useless paper. We started piling some books (see #13) to sell at the used bookstore. And Son's last soccer game (yeah!). Saw a cool cartoon exhibit at the downtown library. Went shoe shopping with Middlebrow. Tried on jeans at Nordstrom Rack. That was a disaster. Does anyone else suffer from the big quads no hips no waist problem? Low-rise jeans help, but my god, who are these tiny women with their matchstick legs? It's why 501s never really worked for me (but I tried!).
Time to read Harry Potter to Son, and then try to get MB to watch a foreign film with me. Maybe I'll try guilt...